So I am back up in the rollercoster, you told me you talked to her, you broke it off and I am happy and excited and scared and hopeful and terrified and excited and waiting for the other shoe to drop. But mostly I am happy. I have a fever, I am dizzy and other awful things are happening to my body and I didn't told you because I didn't want to worry you but mostly you just made me happy. I just want to be happy again tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. Because my only wish, my only dream is you. I want you to become true....please do come true.
Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high/In the land that I heard of once, once in a lullaby//Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue//
And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true//
Someday I'll wish upon a star//And wake up where the clouds are far behind me//Where troubles melt like lemon drops// Away above the chimney tops//That's where you'll find me/Someday I'll wish upon a star//And wake up where the clouds are far behind me//Where troubles melt like lemon drops//Away above the chimney tops//That's where you'll find me/Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly/Birds fly over the rainbow why then, oh why can't I?/If happy little blue birds fly across the rainbow//Why oh why can't I?S
No comments:
Post a Comment