The first state is denial. So I don't it wanted to be over, I still believe deep down that you will come, that you will realize what we had. The first state is denial so I imagine you running back to me, calling me or sometimes in a couple of months standing at the Hesperia Valencia or Lidotel calling you with sweaty hands. Telling you, I am healthy again and I am here. I want to see you and on the other side of the phone, you smiling happy. The first state is denial so I wake up with your name and look for you but you are not here. The first stage is denial so I make up reasons for the way you have being and make more excuses for you that you ever have give me. The first state is denial. I know it even when I do it I know that is only because I am in denial.
So I get in bed and don't want to talk to anybody and I wish that I would stop feeling. Stop feeling anything. I still haven't told my family, my friends because I am hoping still for what it won't happen. You again with me living the present and the future and making it ours. But I know I am in denial.
So, I close my eyes and try to breath and repeat in silence.
Mi hai spaccato il cuore.
No comments:
Post a Comment